AmTrust International has purchased Legal Insurance Management Group (LIM) for an undisclosed sum.
LIM was previously privately owned and the deal will see the business work with AmTrust subsidiary Arc Legal Assistance.
Managing director of LIM, Barry Smith, commented: “I am delighted that LIM will be joining the AmTrust group and working alongside Arc Legal. They share our commitment to developing products and services, and we look forward to building on our previous 19 years of successful
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018