ERS has announced changes to its executive team which include former chief actuary at Lloyd’s Henry Johnson taking up a newly opened up CRO position.
His appointment is subject to regulatory approval.
Ryan Warren will transition to Katie Wade’s CFO role from CRO once regulatory approval is met.
According to ERS Wade has decided to leave the corporate world for a period of time.
In addition, Peter Smith has come back to the firm as claims director. In this position he will look after ERS’
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018