The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has announced that replacement home insurance cover has been secured with Red Sands for home insurance policyholders whose policies were previously underwritten by Lamp Insurance Company.
Lamp, a Gibraltar-based insurer was placed into liquidation on 31 May 2019. It’s collapse re-ignited the debate around unrated foreign-domiciled providers.
According to the FSCS, now4cover, the broker that originally placed the policies with Lamp, has secured a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018