Lloyd’s has confirmed that its proposals to modernise the market have received widespread backing from stakeholders.
The transformation plan, launched as the Future at Lloyd’s on 1 May this year, can now begin following the consultation period.
According to Lloyd’s the consultation on the six transformational initiatives proposed generated more than 4,000 insights over a 10-week period, including almost 500 online survey respondents and 300 interviews involving more than 600 people.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers