Lloyd’s is set to hold a series of confidential focus groups to investigate the market’s culture, directly following the completion of its market-wide culture survey at the end of May 2019, Insurance Age can reveal.
The focus groups will be conducted independently by a specialist psychologist from consultancy firm Pearn Kandola LLP.
Beginning on 9 July, nine sessions will be held across three days at a discreet off-site location.
Speaking to Insurance Age, a spokesperson for Lloyd’s said that
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers