Lloyd’s is set to hold a series of confidential focus groups to investigate the market’s culture, directly following the completion of its market-wide culture survey at the end of May 2019, Insurance Age can reveal.
The focus groups will be conducted independently by a specialist psychologist from consultancy firm Pearn Kandola LLP.
Beginning on 9 July, nine sessions will be held across three days at a discreet off-site location.
Speaking to Insurance Age, a spokesperson for Lloyd’s said that
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?