As the Dive In festival gets closer to its fifth year, Pauline Miller, head of talent development and inclusion at Lloyd’s, has told Insurance Age that diversity and inclusion (D&I) look different in every location due to differences in culture, legal systems and regulation.
The global theme of the festival is impact and Miller added: “Clearly around the world diversity & inclusion, especially diversity look different in different locations and that may be cultural it may be legal and
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?