The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has paid compensation to a number of Lamp policyholders who had outstanding property damage claims when the firm collapsed.
This is the first set of payments made to clients of Lamp by the FSCS, it has said that it is continuing to work with the liquidator to facilitate the payment of protected claims and issuance of policy refunds.
The liquidator has appointed Grant Thornton’s Gibraltar office to manage the liquidation, while in the UK, Quest
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers