The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has paid compensation to a number of Lamp policyholders who had outstanding property damage claims when the firm collapsed.
This is the first set of payments made to clients of Lamp by the FSCS, it has said that it is continuing to work with the liquidator to facilitate the payment of protected claims and issuance of policy refunds.
The liquidator has appointed Grant Thornton’s Gibraltar office to manage the liquidation, while in the UK, Quest
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues