The Alzheimer’s Society’s Insurance United Against Dementia (IUAD) campaign and the Insurance Charities have joined forces to create a bespoke support service for people affected by dementia in the insurance industry.
Past and present employees impacted by dementia, experiencing difficult life events such as redundancy, depression or bereavement, can apply for one-off or ongoing financial help, plus any additional practical support, by getting in touch with the Insurance Charities.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers