The Alzheimer’s Society’s Insurance United Against Dementia (IUAD) campaign and the Insurance Charities have joined forces to create a bespoke support service for people affected by dementia in the insurance industry.
Past and present employees impacted by dementia, experiencing difficult life events such as redundancy, depression or bereavement, can apply for one-off or ongoing financial help, plus any additional practical support, by getting in touch with the Insurance Charities.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues