Hiscox has unveiled a Cyber Exposure Calculator, which it said will aid businesses estimate the possible financial impact they may suffer if they experienced a cyber attack.
The calculator is free to use and a firm can see its potential cyber exposure and the value of its data by selecting the country and sector in which it operates as well as its revenue.
Hiscox has detailed that it worked with consultancies to develop the calculator and explained that it offers some insights into
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?