Markel has launched MarkelTech for the UK, a proposition for the technology sector as it hopes to grow its market share in this area.
The solution is aimed at start-ups, new and established SMEs within the technology, IT and communications and medical technology market.
The firm said MarkelTech will provide a range of covers specific to the target space and includes legal cover, asset protection and business interruption.
The insurer detailed that the package also provides access to
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews