Shropshire-based broker Meadons Insurance Brokers has been bought by County Group, part of Global Risk Partners (GRP).
According to a statement by GRP, Meadons has worked in the personal and commercial lines business for over six decades, including a scheme for cricket clubs throughout the nation.
Dave Clapp, County Group chief executive officer detailed that the firm has known Meadons for at least 10 years and has “admired their business from afar for some time”.
He added: “They are a proper
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years