Shropshire-based broker Meadons Insurance Brokers has been bought by County Group, part of Global Risk Partners (GRP).
According to a statement by GRP, Meadons has worked in the personal and commercial lines business for over six decades, including a scheme for cricket clubs throughout the nation.
Dave Clapp, County Group chief executive officer detailed that the firm has known Meadons for at least 10 years and has “admired their business from afar for some time”.
He added: “They are a proper
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs