Tom Stoddard, chief financial officer (CFO) of Aviva, will step down as of 30 June this year and also resign his director position.
Stoddard, who will remain with the business until December this year to support an orderly transition, will be replaced by UK CFO Jason Windsor on an interim basis – a move subject to regulatory approval.
A statement explained that the decision was made jointly between Stoddard and the board.
Tulloch commented: “Tom is a tremendous leader and has played a major
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years