Tom Stoddard, chief financial officer (CFO) of Aviva, will step down as of 30 June this year and also resign his director position.
Stoddard, who will remain with the business until December this year to support an orderly transition, will be replaced by UK CFO Jason Windsor on an interim basis – a move subject to regulatory approval.
A statement explained that the decision was made jointly between Stoddard and the board.
Tulloch commented: “Tom is a tremendous leader and has played a major
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click