Glasgow-based broker Blackford has bought an Edinburgh customer book from TL Dallas.
Comprising around 100 clients, the portfolio has a collective premium value of more than £3m.
The firm stated that it has opened a new office in Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, to accommodate its expansion.
A new team of brokers has also been hired to manage the acquired portfolio. As well as its regional responsibilities, Blackford expects the Edinburgh team to be instrumental in generating new business
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs