Gallagher has confirmed that it has acquired Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group (JLT)’s global aerospace operations as of 1 June.
The purchase was for £190m and was originally announced in early March. The buy meant that Marsh & McLennan Companies could then acquire JLT after the European Commission raised concerns over possible overlap in the aerospace market.
The firm has said that the buy will mean significant growth for its existing aerospace team and should solidly install the firm as one of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs