Gallagher has confirmed that it has acquired Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group (JLT)’s global aerospace operations as of 1 June.
The purchase was for £190m and was originally announced in early March. The buy meant that Marsh & McLennan Companies could then acquire JLT after the European Commission raised concerns over possible overlap in the aerospace market.
The firm has said that the buy will mean significant growth for its existing aerospace team and should solidly install the firm as one of
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years