William Dewsall-owned Hogarth Underwriting is to go into voluntary liquidation according to documents filed on Companies House.
Sister title Post first reported that Hogarth will now be subject to a creditors’ voluntary liquidation.
Companies House was notified of the decision of 21 May. The move comes nearly a year after administrators from Begbies Traynor were appointed to the company on 24 May 2018.
The administrators warned in this report that payments to unsecured creditors will be
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years