William Dewsall-owned Hogarth Underwriting is to go into voluntary liquidation according to documents filed on Companies House.
Sister title Post first reported that Hogarth will now be subject to a creditors’ voluntary liquidation.
Companies House was notified of the decision of 21 May. The move comes nearly a year after administrators from Begbies Traynor were appointed to the company on 24 May 2018.
The administrators warned in this report that payments to unsecured creditors will be
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020