Aston Lark confirmed that they had received investment of about £320m from Goldman Sachs, late last week (17 May) replacing former majority shareholder Bowmark Capital that funded the broker’s management buy-in in 2015.
Speaking to Insurance Age today Aston Lark CEO Peter Blanc said: “It’s a huge endorsement of what we’ve created so far, to get an international firm like Goldman Sachs’ interested in investment. Going forward it will enable us to expand our horizons even further”.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click