Aston Lark confirmed that they had received investment of about £320m from Goldman Sachs, late last week (17 May) replacing former majority shareholder Bowmark Capital that funded the broker’s management buy-in in 2015.
Speaking to Insurance Age today Aston Lark CEO Peter Blanc said: “It’s a huge endorsement of what we’ve created so far, to get an international firm like Goldman Sachs’ interested in investment. Going forward it will enable us to expand our horizons even further”.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years