Brokerbility’s first insurer partner satisfaction survey of 2019 has seen Aviva again come out top.
According to the firm the research canvases its members on insurer practice when handling claims, underwriting, accounts and overall satisfaction.
Brokerbility detailed that its seven key insurer partners, Axa, Allianz, Aviva, AIG, NIG, RSA and Zurich were all examined as part of the survey. Each member had to offer feedback on a range of service criteria using a 1 to 10 rating.
To ensure that
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years