Brokerbility’s first insurer partner satisfaction survey of 2019 has seen Aviva again come out top.
According to the firm the research canvases its members on insurer practice when handling claims, underwriting, accounts and overall satisfaction.
Brokerbility detailed that its seven key insurer partners, Axa, Allianz, Aviva, AIG, NIG, RSA and Zurich were all examined as part of the survey. Each member had to offer feedback on a range of service criteria using a 1 to 10 rating.
To ensure that
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020