Well-known insurance figure Lloyd Hanks has re-joined the board of Apricot Insurance Services as non-executive director.
Commenting on the move, Hanks said: “It’s great to be working with the team again in Belfast. Whilst day to day business is taken care of by Stephen McCann, operations manager and his team, I will be working with the insurer panel on relationships and strategic opportunities, building sustainable profitable business.”
Headquartered in Northern Ireland, Apricot was
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product