Allianz has put 97 people under the threat of redundancy as it looks to close its Woking and Luton branches.
The insurer said that changes to local market dynamics and the need to evolve in a competitive environment are the key drivers behind the decision.
Allianz detailed that employees in both offices have been briefed and the business will now enter a 45 day collective consultation process to discuss the proposals. It is anticipated that 49 employees in Woking and 48 employees in Luton will
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn