Danish provider Gefion Insurance A/S has been ordered to re-publish its 2017 annual report and half year report for 2018 with supplementary and corrective information.
The Danish Financial Supervisory Authority (DFSA) made the order earlier this month and stated that the restated accounts should refrain from recognising a minor deferred tax asset.
A statement on Gefion’s website showed that the provider, which is unrated, “does not agree with the decision”.
According to Gefion, this is
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA