Danish provider Gefion Insurance A/S has been ordered to re-publish its 2017 annual report and half year report for 2018 with supplementary and corrective information.
The Danish Financial Supervisory Authority (DFSA) made the order earlier this month and stated that the restated accounts should refrain from recognising a minor deferred tax asset.
A statement on Gefion’s website showed that the provider, which is unrated, “does not agree with the decision”.
According to Gefion, this is
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester