Danish provider Gefion Insurance A/S has been ordered to re-publish its 2017 annual report and half year report for 2018 with supplementary and corrective information.
The Danish Financial Supervisory Authority (DFSA) made the order earlier this month and stated that the restated accounts should refrain from recognising a minor deferred tax asset.
A statement on Gefion’s website showed that the provider, which is unrated, “does not agree with the decision”.
According to Gefion, this is
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs