Azur Underwriting, which describes itself as a managing digital agent, has selected Arag to provide both legal protection and home emergency assistance for its new Smart Home household product which is aimed at ‘emerging wealth’ clients.
The organisation stated that the offering, first launched in February, has been designed to help brokers compete with direct providers.
Azur, which has received investment from AIG and Hyperion, further detailed that the Smart Home product is a comprehensive
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY