Azur Underwriting, which describes itself as a managing digital agent, has selected Arag to provide both legal protection and home emergency assistance for its new Smart Home household product which is aimed at ‘emerging wealth’ clients.
The organisation stated that the offering, first launched in February, has been designed to help brokers compete with direct providers.
Azur, which has received investment from AIG and Hyperion, further detailed that the Smart Home product is a comprehensive
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders