Azur Underwriting, which describes itself as a managing digital agent, has selected Arag to provide both legal protection and home emergency assistance for its new Smart Home household product which is aimed at ‘emerging wealth’ clients.
The organisation stated that the offering, first launched in February, has been designed to help brokers compete with direct providers.
Azur, which has received investment from AIG and Hyperion, further detailed that the Smart Home product is a comprehensive
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester