Earlier this month the Financial Services Compensation Scheme revealed that it had secured about 165,000 alternative motor and/or pet insurance policies from new providers in order to replace Qudos’ motor and pet policies following the unrated provider’s collapse last year.
Some policies have been replaced with cover by Trinity Lane Insurance Company and ETU Forsikring A/S, another Danish firm. Both providers are unrated.
Managing director of Primo Plc, Robin Foster-Taylor said he was shocked
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Hogarth Underwriting enters liquidation amid Gable collapse