Earlier this month the Financial Services Compensation Scheme revealed that it had secured about 165,000 alternative motor and/or pet insurance policies from new providers in order to replace Qudos’ motor and pet policies following the unrated provider’s collapse last year.
Some policies have been replaced with cover by Trinity Lane Insurance Company and ETU Forsikring A/S, another Danish firm. Both providers are unrated.
Managing director of Primo Plc, Robin Foster-Taylor said he was shocked
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY