Earlier this month the Financial Services Compensation Scheme revealed that it had secured about 165,000 alternative motor and/or pet insurance policies from new providers in order to replace Qudos’ motor and pet policies following the unrated provider’s collapse last year.
Some policies have been replaced with cover by Trinity Lane Insurance Company and ETU Forsikring A/S, another Danish firm. Both providers are unrated.
Managing director of Primo Plc, Robin Foster-Taylor said he was shocked
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey