Earlier this month the Financial Services Compensation Scheme revealed that it had secured about 165,000 alternative motor and/or pet insurance policies from new providers in order to replace Qudos’ motor and pet policies following the unrated provider’s collapse last year.
Some policies have been replaced with cover by Trinity Lane Insurance Company and ETU Forsikring A/S, another Danish firm. Both providers are unrated.
Managing director of Primo Plc, Robin Foster-Taylor said he was shocked
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic