Ceta Insurance has bought beach hut insurer, Love Your Hut for an undisclosed sum.
Niche insurance provider, Love Your Hut was originally owned by Precision Underwriting (UK).
Tim Smyth CEO of Precision commented: “Love Your Hut is a great business and we are pleased that CETA are the acquirer.
“The process was straightforward and the teams at Precision and CETA worked very well together to ensure a seamless transition.”
John Bibby, Ceta Insurance CEO said: “Since acquiring the CETA business
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey