Ceta Insurance has bought beach hut insurer, Love Your Hut for an undisclosed sum.
Niche insurance provider, Love Your Hut was originally owned by Precision Underwriting (UK).
Tim Smyth CEO of Precision commented: “Love Your Hut is a great business and we are pleased that CETA are the acquirer.
“The process was straightforward and the teams at Precision and CETA worked very well together to ensure a seamless transition.”
John Bibby, Ceta Insurance CEO said: “Since acquiring the CETA business
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns