CEO for Saga’s broking division, Gary Duggan, has revealed that the business was looking to change strategy on dual pricing ahead of the Financial Conduct Authority investigation which was launched last year.
In an exclusive interview with Insurance Age Duggan commented: “I started in January last year and spent the first six months looking at strategy.
“The market is changing significantly. We had to think about how to respond”
Duggan noted that the development of three year fixed pricing in
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm