CEO for Saga’s broking division, Gary Duggan, has revealed that the business was looking to change strategy on dual pricing ahead of the Financial Conduct Authority investigation which was launched last year.
In an exclusive interview with Insurance Age Duggan commented: “I started in January last year and spent the first six months looking at strategy.
“The market is changing significantly. We had to think about how to respond”
Duggan noted that the development of three year fixed pricing in
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns