CEO for Saga’s broking division, Gary Duggan, has revealed that the business was looking to change strategy on dual pricing ahead of the Financial Conduct Authority investigation which was launched last year.
In an exclusive interview with Insurance Age Duggan commented: “I started in January last year and spent the first six months looking at strategy.
“The market is changing significantly. We had to think about how to respond”
Duggan noted that the development of three year fixed pricing in
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey