Arch Insurance (UK), part of Arch Insurance International, has purchased Axiom Underwriting.
Axiom had a GWP of £20m in 2018 and will now join the Arch UK regional division, specialising in commercial property, casualty, motor, professional liability, personal accident and travel.
The transaction means that twenty Axiom employees will move to Arch.
Arch bought Ardonagh Group’s commercial MGA businesses last November in a deal worth £31m.
CEO of Arch UK, Steve Bashford said: “We are pleased
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment