Arch Insurance (UK), part of Arch Insurance International, has purchased Axiom Underwriting.
Axiom had a GWP of £20m in 2018 and will now join the Arch UK regional division, specialising in commercial property, casualty, motor, professional liability, personal accident and travel.
The transaction means that twenty Axiom employees will move to Arch.
Arch bought Ardonagh Group’s commercial MGA businesses last November in a deal worth £31m.
CEO of Arch UK, Steve Bashford said: “We are pleased
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change