Zurich UK has launched Zurich Online, a platform for brokers catering to SME and specialty business.
Zurich Online was built in collaboration with brokers and Zurich said that it can create an intuitive, faster and more flexible digital experience.
Underwriters at Zurich’s centres of excellence in Leeds and Cardiff will provide support to those using the platform.
Alongside the launch Zurich stated that it has examined and improved all of its SME policies, including its new digital combined
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal