Zurich UK has launched Zurich Online, a platform for brokers catering to SME and specialty business.
Zurich Online was built in collaboration with brokers and Zurich said that it can create an intuitive, faster and more flexible digital experience.
Underwriters at Zurich’s centres of excellence in Leeds and Cardiff will provide support to those using the platform.
Alongside the launch Zurich stated that it has examined and improved all of its SME policies, including its new digital combined
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment