Lloyd’s has announced a number of measures to prevent sexual harassment and foster a diverse and inclusive culture shortly after the publication of a report which highlighted an atmosphere of “near-persistent harassment”, both verbal and physical endured by women who work there.
Key actions the market is prepared to take to mitigate this include potentially banning offenders from the Lloyd’s building for life.
Lloyd’s published a statement just seven days after the release of a Bloomberg
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m