Lloyd’s has announced a number of measures to prevent sexual harassment and foster a diverse and inclusive culture shortly after the publication of a report which highlighted an atmosphere of “near-persistent harassment”, both verbal and physical endured by women who work there.
Key actions the market is prepared to take to mitigate this include potentially banning offenders from the Lloyd’s building for life.
Lloyd’s published a statement just seven days after the release of a Bloomberg
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand