The Society of Insurance Broking (SIB) has detailed its progress since it was launched by the Chartered Insurance Institute last year as a replacement to its Broking Faculty.
The organisation has held several meetings with the market and is also taking part in a panel session at the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) conference in May.
In addition, Liz Foster, managing director of the society, told Insurance Age that it has published two good practice guides for its members which
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning