Mactavish has challenged insurers and brokers to guarantee that eight common flaws it has identified in policies will never be used as reasons to refuse pay-outs on cyber insurance claims.
In recent months there has been a debate in the market about the quality of cyber cover following a Mactavish report which described cyber cover as “flawed”.
Market experts and providers responded stating they were “perplexed” by the findings which were described as “scaremongering”.
Mactavish has also
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing