Mactavish has challenged insurers and brokers to guarantee that eight common flaws it has identified in policies will never be used as reasons to refuse pay-outs on cyber insurance claims.
In recent months there has been a debate in the market about the quality of cyber cover following a Mactavish report which described cyber cover as “flawed”.
Market experts and providers responded stating they were “perplexed” by the findings which were described as “scaremongering”.
Mactavish has also
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns