A tool designed to automate and speed up delegated authority claims has been launched by tech provider SchemeServe.
The feature is already being tested by some MGAs, broker Bennett Christmas and Nationwide.
According to the provider the claims tool enables the exchange of claims information in real time throughout the delegated claims lifecycle, from logging claims and providing a portal for customers to upload supporting images directly, to rules based standard data provision and automatic
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester