A tool designed to automate and speed up delegated authority claims has been launched by tech provider SchemeServe.
The feature is already being tested by some MGAs, broker Bennett Christmas and Nationwide.
According to the provider the claims tool enables the exchange of claims information in real time throughout the delegated claims lifecycle, from logging claims and providing a portal for customers to upload supporting images directly, to rules based standard data provision and automatic
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns