A tool designed to automate and speed up delegated authority claims has been launched by tech provider SchemeServe.
The feature is already being tested by some MGAs, broker Bennett Christmas and Nationwide.
According to the provider the claims tool enables the exchange of claims information in real time throughout the delegated claims lifecycle, from logging claims and providing a portal for customers to upload supporting images directly, to rules based standard data provision and automatic
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers