Commercial property MGA, European Property Underwriting Limited (EPUL) has announced the addition of a non-damage business interruption cover extension to its UK and Northern Ireland terrorism policy.
The extension is available for no additional premium and EPUL, which is part of the Global Risk Partners stable, detailed that it is also offering an enhanced broker commissions and rate reductions on its UK and Northern Ireland terrorism proposition.
The extension comes after the
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns