Commercial property MGA, European Property Underwriting Limited (EPUL) has announced the addition of a non-damage business interruption cover extension to its UK and Northern Ireland terrorism policy.
The extension is available for no additional premium and EPUL, which is part of the Global Risk Partners stable, detailed that it is also offering an enhanced broker commissions and rate reductions on its UK and Northern Ireland terrorism proposition.
The extension comes after the
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester