Commercial property MGA, European Property Underwriting Limited (EPUL) has announced the addition of a non-damage business interruption cover extension to its UK and Northern Ireland terrorism policy.
The extension is available for no additional premium and EPUL, which is part of the Global Risk Partners stable, detailed that it is also offering an enhanced broker commissions and rate reductions on its UK and Northern Ireland terrorism proposition.
The extension comes after the
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers