Jon Walker, executive MD, commercial at Axa, Insurance Age editor Siân Barton and news editor Ida Axling discuss this week’s top five articles and talk about how insurer consolidation is affecting the industry plus the opportunities for brokers that could arise from Brexit.
Use the link to hear his thoughts and analyses.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
The top five stories for the week commencing 11 February were:
1. Up to 275
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm