The executive managing director for commercial joins the editor and news editor to discuss the redundancies at Axa XL and Brexit.
Jon Walker, executive MD, commercial at Axa, Insurance Age editor Siân Barton and news editor Ida Axling discuss this week’s top five articles and talk about how insurer consolidation is affecting the industry plus the opportunities for brokers that could arise from Brexit.
Use the link to hear his thoughts and analyses.
The top five stories for the week commencing 11 February were:
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns