Insurance Age's news editor and reporter discuss a court case involving an uninsured driver and on-demand cover, Axa and Allianz using Artificial Intelligence and the cyber insurance market.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week commencing 28 January 2019:
1) Court case highlights abuse of on-demand motor apps
2) Allianz head of commercial
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK