Insurance Age's news editor and reporter discuss a court case involving an uninsured driver and on-demand cover, Axa and Allianz using Artificial Intelligence and the cyber insurance market.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week commencing 28 January 2019:
1) Court case highlights abuse of on-demand motor apps
2) Allianz head of commercial
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey