The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has signed up with Jackson Lee Underwriting for a further three years on its GAP scheme.
It is the second renewal for the scheme after the relationship began in 2012.
The trade body detailed that the GAP scheme, which is exclusive to members, covers most personal and commercial vehicles from motorcycles to 44-ton tractor units and fleets.
It added that the arrangement will cover most uses including courier, driving instructors and taxis.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies