The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has signed up with Jackson Lee Underwriting for a further three years on its GAP scheme.
It is the second renewal for the scheme after the relationship began in 2012.
The trade body detailed that the GAP scheme, which is exclusive to members, covers most personal and commercial vehicles from motorcycles to 44-ton tractor units and fleets.
It added that the arrangement will cover most uses including courier, driving instructors and taxis.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey