Insurance Age's reporter and editor, Emmanuel Kenning and Siân Barton, discuss what brokers have been reading about in a week full of political twists and turns.
The duo look at the new offering from Aviva and debate how brokers will navigate their way through the current turmoil in Parliament.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Top stories for the week commencing 14 January 2019:
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic