Insurance Age's reporter and editor, Emmanuel Kenning and Siân Barton, discuss what brokers have been reading about in a week full of political twists and turns.
The duo look at the new offering from Aviva and debate how brokers will navigate their way through the current turmoil in Parliament.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Top stories for the week commencing 14 January 2019:
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm