Insurance Age's reporter and editor, Emmanuel Kenning and Siân Barton, discuss what brokers have been reading about in a week full of political twists and turns.
The duo look at the new offering from Aviva and debate how brokers will navigate their way through the current turmoil in Parliament.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Top stories for the week commencing 14 January 2019:
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK