The liquidators of unrated bankrupt Danish insurer Qudos Insurance have written to UK customers according to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
The FSCS detailed that it was working with liquidators Anders M Hansen and Boris Frederiksen of Kammeradvokaten Poul Schmith, the Danish Guarantee Fund (DGF) and the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority (Danish FSA) to understand the impact of Qudos’ bankruptcy.
The latest update, on 11 January 2019, noted that the letters informed
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey