The liquidators of unrated bankrupt Danish insurer Qudos Insurance have written to UK customers according to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
The FSCS detailed that it was working with liquidators Anders M Hansen and Boris Frederiksen of Kammeradvokaten Poul Schmith, the Danish Guarantee Fund (DGF) and the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority (Danish FSA) to understand the impact of Qudos’ bankruptcy.
The latest update, on 11 January 2019, noted that the letters informed
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change