The liquidators of unrated bankrupt Danish insurer Qudos Insurance have written to UK customers according to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
The FSCS detailed that it was working with liquidators Anders M Hansen and Boris Frederiksen of Kammeradvokaten Poul Schmith, the Danish Guarantee Fund (DGF) and the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority (Danish FSA) to understand the impact of Qudos’ bankruptcy.
The latest update, on 11 January 2019, noted that the letters informed
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK