Close Brothers Premium Finance has restored full functionality at its contact centre after a three hour outage yesterday (15 January).
The issue arose at 1pm and was fixed before 4.30pm.
During the outage Close Brothers tweeted that it was unable to deal with queries in its customer contact centre.
It urged customers to email instead and supplied two separate addresses for people in the UK and Ireland to use.
Insurance Age understands the incident was not due to a cyber-attack and was not in
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK