Reporter Emmanuel Kenning joins Insurance Age's news editor to look at the most read stories by brokers at the start of the new year.
The pair cast their eyes over Gallagher buying Stackhouse Poland and Jelf transfering personal lines business to A-Plan.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Top stories for the week commencing 7 January 2019:
1) Gallagher buys Stackhouse Poland
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years