Hastings Group has swooped for John Worth, currently group chief financial officer at MS Amlin, as its new CFO.
He will replace Richard Hoskins who has been with the business since April 2015 and has decided to retire from the role.
Worth joined MS Amlin in November 2017 and the insurer confirmed he will stay as CFO “for the time being” and that the search for his successor has already begun.
According to Hastings, Worth will make the switch in “a few months” when he will join the board and
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester