Hastings Group has swooped for John Worth, currently group chief financial officer at MS Amlin, as its new CFO.
He will replace Richard Hoskins who has been with the business since April 2015 and has decided to retire from the role.
Worth joined MS Amlin in November 2017 and the insurer confirmed he will stay as CFO “for the time being” and that the search for his successor has already begun.
According to Hastings, Worth will make the switch in “a few months” when he will join the board and
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA