Hastings Group has swooped for John Worth, currently group chief financial officer at MS Amlin, as its new CFO.
He will replace Richard Hoskins who has been with the business since April 2015 and has decided to retire from the role.
Worth joined MS Amlin in November 2017 and the insurer confirmed he will stay as CFO “for the time being” and that the search for his successor has already begun.
According to Hastings, Worth will make the switch in “a few months” when he will join the board and
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries