Hastings Group has swooped for John Worth, currently group chief financial officer at MS Amlin, as its new CFO.
He will replace Richard Hoskins who has been with the business since April 2015 and has decided to retire from the role.
Worth joined MS Amlin in November 2017 and the insurer confirmed he will stay as CFO “for the time being” and that the search for his successor has already begun.
According to Hastings /Worth will make the switch in “a few months” when he will join the board and
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto