The Central Bank of Ireland has reprimanded RSA Insurance Ireland and fined it €3.5m (£3.16m) on 18 December 2018.
The Irish regulator listed the breaches between 2009 and 2013 as including:Failure to establish and maintain technical reserves in respect of all underwriting liabilities assumed by it; Failure to have administrative and accounting procedures and internal control mechanisms which are sound and adequate; and Failure to have robust governance arrangements.
It noted that RSA
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto