The Association of British Insurers (ABI) has accepted that there needs to be a better balance between the insurance deals offered to new customers and the interests of long-standing customers.
The admission came as the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) savaged the industry and called for an end to “loyal customers being ripped off” across five different markets.
In October Citizens Advice issued a super-complaint against the household insurance, cash savings, mortgages, mobile phone
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m