The Association of British Insurers (ABI) has accepted that there needs to be a better balance between the insurance deals offered to new customers and the interests of long-standing customers.
The admission came as the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) savaged the industry and called for an end to “loyal customers being ripped off” across five different markets.
In October Citizens Advice issued a super-complaint against the household insurance, cash savings, mortgages, mobile phone
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto