The Association of British Insurers (ABI) has accepted that there needs to be a better balance between the insurance deals offered to new customers and the interests of long-standing customers.
The admission came as the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) savaged the industry and called for an end to “loyal customers being ripped off” across five different markets.
In October Citizens Advice issued a super-complaint against the household insurance, cash savings, mortgages, mobile phone
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's