It’s an exciting idea that I had never seen before.
At the moment the legislation is that renewal invitations have to have two prices on them (as well as a prominent shop around message).
The rules have been in place since April 2017. Despite being straightforward not every insurer is following them properly – more on which in a moment.
So what’s the third price?
Imagine if you will receiving a renewal invitation from your personal lines insurer which stated: last year’s premium, this year’s
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected