It’s an exciting idea that I had never seen before.
At the moment the legislation is that renewal invitations have to have two prices on them (as well as a prominent shop around message).
The rules have been in place since April 2017. Despite being straightforward not every insurer is following them properly – more on which in a moment.
So what’s the third price?
Imagine if you will receiving a renewal invitation from your personal lines insurer which stated: last year’s premium, this year’s
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change