It’s an exciting idea that I had never seen before.
At the moment the legislation is that renewal invitations have to have two prices on them (as well as a prominent shop around message).
The rules have been in place since April 2017. Despite being straightforward not every insurer is following them properly – more on which in a moment.
So what’s the third price?
Imagine if you will receiving a renewal invitation from your personal lines insurer which stated: last year’s premium, this year’s
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries