It’s an exciting idea that I had never seen before.
At the moment the legislation is that renewal invitations have to have two prices on them (as well as a prominent shop around message).
The rules have been in place since April 2017. Despite being straightforward not every insurer is following them properly – more on which in a moment.
So what’s the third price?
Imagine if you will receiving a renewal invitation from your personal lines insurer which stated: last year’s premium, this year’s
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester