Engineering inspections are an important part of many businesses’ insurance and risk management programmes.
But, with a worrying increase in the number of serious defects being identified, brokers need to ensure that clients take these inspections seriously.
Although the numbers remain low, our surveyors are finding more status A defects which present imminent danger with the majority of these being reported to the HSE or local authority.
This uptick suggests that some businesses
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK