Engineering inspections are an important part of many businesses’ insurance and risk management programmes.
But, with a worrying increase in the number of serious defects being identified, brokers need to ensure that clients take these inspections seriously.
Although the numbers remain low, our surveyors are finding more status A defects which present imminent danger with the majority of these being reported to the HSE or local authority.
This uptick suggests that some businesses
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison