Engineering inspections are an important part of many businesses’ insurance and risk management programmes.
But, with a worrying increase in the number of serious defects being identified, brokers need to ensure that clients take these inspections seriously.
Although the numbers remain low, our surveyors are finding more status A defects which present imminent danger with the majority of these being reported to the HSE or local authority.
This uptick suggests that some businesses
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth