Engineering inspections are an important part of many businesses’ insurance and risk management programmes.
But, with a worrying increase in the number of serious defects being identified, brokers need to ensure that clients take these inspections seriously.
Although the numbers remain low, our surveyors are finding more status A defects which present imminent danger with the majority of these being reported to the HSE or local authority.
This uptick suggests that some businesses
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed