Ageas has decided to partially exit from broker travel business following a review of its broker travel model, Insurance Age can reveal.
The provider stated that its online broker travel facility was “no longer sustainable” but that it would be keeping its schemes open.
The insurer will close the doors on the online offering at the end of May 2019.
Brokers will still be able to place single, annual multi-trip, business travel and long-stay policies via the facility until then.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018