Ageas has decided to partially exit from broker travel business following a review of its broker travel model, Insurance Age can reveal.
The provider stated that its online broker travel facility was “no longer sustainable” but that it would be keeping its schemes open.
The insurer will close the doors on the online offering at the end of May 2019.
Brokers will still be able to place single, annual multi-trip, business travel and long-stay policies via the facility until then.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand