Ageas has decided to partially exit from broker travel business following a review of its broker travel model, Insurance Age can reveal.
The provider stated that its online broker travel facility was “no longer sustainable” but that it would be keeping its schemes open.
The insurer will close the doors on the online offering at the end of May 2019.
Brokers will still be able to place single, annual multi-trip, business travel and long-stay policies via the facility until then.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK