There is no immediate end in sight to the rise in tech and cyber incidents hitting UK financial services, Megan Butler, executive director of supervision – investment, wholesale and specialists at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has warned.
Speaking yesterday (27 November) at Bloomberg in London, Butler told the audience that the FCA starts from a position that innovation has had a fundamentally positive impact on UK finance.
However, from a regulatory perspective it also creates new
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's