There is no immediate end in sight to the rise in tech and cyber incidents hitting UK financial services, Megan Butler, executive director of supervision – investment, wholesale and specialists at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has warned.
Speaking yesterday (27 November) at Bloomberg in London, Butler told the audience that the FCA starts from a position that innovation has had a fundamentally positive impact on UK finance.
However, from a regulatory perspective it also creates new
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs