There is no immediate end in sight to the rise in tech and cyber incidents hitting UK financial services, Megan Butler, executive director of supervision – investment, wholesale and specialists at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has warned.
Speaking yesterday (27 November) at Bloomberg in London, Butler told the audience that the FCA starts from a position that innovation has had a fundamentally positive impact on UK finance.
However, from a regulatory perspective it also creates new
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed