There is no immediate end in sight to the rise in tech and cyber incidents hitting UK financial services, Megan Butler, executive director of supervision – investment, wholesale and specialists at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has warned.
Speaking yesterday (27 November) at Bloomberg in London, Butler told the audience that the FCA starts from a position that innovation has had a fundamentally positive impact on UK finance.
However, from a regulatory perspective it also creates new
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK