There is no immediate end in sight to the rise in tech and cyber incidents hitting UK financial services, Megan Butler, executive director of supervision – investment, wholesale and specialists at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has warned.
Speaking yesterday (27 November) at Bloomberg in London, Butler told the audience that the FCA starts from a position that innovation has had a fundamentally positive impact on UK finance.
However, from a regulatory perspective it also creates new
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR