RSA has moved current commercial claims director Geoff Jones to the role of director of its specialty and wholesale unit.
The unit, part of its Global Risk Solutions (GRS) business, has recently undergone a restructure which put up to 50 jobs at risk of redundancy and saw it pull out of international construction, international freight and fixed price marine protection and indemnity business.
The director of specialty and wholesale was previously Gareth Hilton but he left a couple of months
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK