RSA has moved current commercial claims director Geoff Jones to the role of director of its specialty and wholesale unit.
The unit, part of its Global Risk Solutions (GRS) business, has recently undergone a restructure which put up to 50 jobs at risk of redundancy and saw it pull out of international construction, international freight and fixed price marine protection and indemnity business.
The director of specialty and wholesale was previously Gareth Hilton but he left a couple of months
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed