RSA has moved current commercial claims director Geoff Jones to the role of director of its specialty and wholesale unit.
The unit, part of its Global Risk Solutions (GRS) business, has recently undergone a restructure which put up to 50 jobs at risk of redundancy and saw it pull out of international construction, international freight and fixed price marine protection and indemnity business.
The director of specialty and wholesale was previously Gareth Hilton but he left a couple of months
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth