The QBE Office Insurance offering is now available to brokers using Open GI platforms.
According to the software house the product has been set up on Powerplace and in the future will also be accessible across all Open GI platforms including Mobius, which was launched in March this year.
Open GI’s chief sales officer, David Kelly, said: “We welcome the addition of QBE Office to our existing Powerplace range, bolstering our commercial SME panel, allowing our brokers to integrate electronically
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal