The QBE Office Insurance offering is now available to brokers using Open GI platforms.
According to the software house the product has been set up on Powerplace and in the future will also be accessible across all Open GI platforms including Mobius, which was launched in March this year.
Open GI’s chief sales officer, David Kelly, said: “We welcome the addition of QBE Office to our existing Powerplace range, bolstering our commercial SME panel, allowing our brokers to integrate electronically
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth