Steve White, chief executive of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has urged brokers to prepare for all eventualities as the government released the 26-page political declaration on how future relationships with the European Union (EU) might work after Brexit.
The framework document came out a week after the 585-page withdrawal arrangement terms were published.
The two documents work in tandem. The political declaration is a non-binding document, effectively a blueprint and wish
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing