Steve White, chief executive of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has urged brokers to prepare for all eventualities as the government released the 26-page political declaration on how future relationships with the European Union (EU) might work after Brexit.
The framework document came out a week after the 585-page withdrawal arrangement terms were published.
The two documents work in tandem. The political declaration is a non-binding document, effectively a blueprint and wish
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns