Steve White, chief executive of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has urged brokers to prepare for all eventualities as the government released the 26-page political declaration on how future relationships with the European Union (EU) might work after Brexit.
The framework document came out a week after the 585-page withdrawal arrangement terms were published.
The two documents work in tandem. The political declaration is a non-binding document, effectively a blueprint and wish
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth