Steve White, chief executive of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has urged brokers to prepare for all eventualities as the government released the 26-page political declaration on how future relationships with the European Union (EU) might work after Brexit.
The framework document came out a week after the 585-page withdrawal arrangement terms were published.
The two documents work in tandem. The political declaration is a non-binding document, effectively a blueprint and wish
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed