Aviva has taken a majority stake in connected home provider Neos and is expected to close the deal in the first quarter of 2019.
According to the insurer the transaction is part of its strategy to build closer relationships with customers through digital technology.
It follows on from Aviva’s strategic investment in Neos in May 2017 through its corporate capital venture fund, Aviva Ventures.
At the time, the InsurTech start-up managing general agent secured a £5m series A investment led by the
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal