Insurance experts have highlighted concerns around “equivalence” and a potential loss of passporting rights in their initial responses to the news of a Brexit deal for the UK.
The terms of the deal, which would still need to be approved by Parliament, were published yesterday (14 November) and as the specialists plough their way through the 585 pages the responses were wrapped in caveats.
Christopher Croft, chief executive of the London and International Insurance Brokers’ Association
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand